Join the Delta Wrestling Club and have fun, learn wrestling fundamentals, body conditioning and sportsmanship.
- Folkstyle season is for boys and girls, ages 5 through 8th grade.
- Wrestlers will be separated into 3 groups (Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced depending on skill and level of commitment).
- Beginner and Intermediate Wrestlers: The season will go from October 14th to mid February.
- Advanced: The season will go from October 1th through the CA USA Folkstyle State competition.
- We will also be traveling to local tournaments, as well as out of town tournaments (schedule TBD).
- A birth certificate (if not already on file) will be required for the Club’s files before the first tournament.
- Kids will be practicing and competing with others their own age and weight.
Cost: $125.00 for the first child, $75.00 for each additional child. Signup fee includes wrestling gear (t-shirt and shorts), coaching at practice and tournaments (a list of tournaments coaches will be attending will be provided). You will need a USA Wrestling Card in order to practice and compete in tournaments. USA Wrestling Cards can be purchased online at http://www.usawmembership.com – Purchase/Renew card: Instructions
Bring a copy of the filled out Signup form and a copy of your child’s birth certificate to a Delta Wrestling practice or scheduled sign up date.
For practice schedule and times see the online calendar on the right.
For more information please contact:
David Calkins at 925-522-6813/ email@example.com
Tiffany Diaz at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Delta Wrestling Club is a member of California USA Wrestling.